Interested in Joining?
Check out more detailed membership information in this document:
Bread and Roses Participation Sheet -9-2018 (will be updated soon for 2019-2020)
It includes information on our . . .
- Musicianship Requirements
- Rehearsal Policies/Expectations
- Materials Needed/Provided
- Performance Expectations
- Governance and Structure
Try us out live!
- We hold one open rehearsal each year, the first rehearsal of the Fall semester. (See sidebar for this year’s exact date.) We will place you with others of your voice part, and you can sing along with us! We can also answer any questions you have at this time. If after that night we feel we are a good fit for each other, your dues would be payable at the following rehearsal.
- Can’t make it to the Open Rehearsal in the fall? We occasionally accept new members at the first rehearsal of our Spring Semester. (Please email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- If you would like to just sit in and see what we’re all about, please contact us to coordinate a visit via our Contact Us page, or email us at email@example.com . (Please do not show up to a rehearsal unannounced – we lock the doors after rehearsal begins, and we won’t know you are there. Thank you.)